Experience the fully updated 2021 2.0 versions of Symphobia 1 and True Strike 1. Combine the classic and proven orchestral Symphobia with the original orchestral percussion library of choice for film, TV and game composers. Now in a brand-new interface offering a ton of new features.
- Completely new engine and spacious design
- All-in-One instrument browser
- Filter by instrument category and articulation
- 10 slot mixer to arrange and design your own Multis
- Positioning stage (True Strike)
- Extensive articulation control
- Shift + trim individual articulations
- Adaptive Sync for crescendos, rolls & risers
- New Multis and kits
- All-new envelopes, filters and modulators
About Symphobia 1
Symphobia is not your traditional orchestral sample library. Instead of focusing on individual multi-samples, Symphobia offers ensemble multi-samples in numerous arrangements for orchestral sections as well as a full orchestra performing together. The reason is simple: the real thing sounds so much more powerful.
Symphobia is famous for its cinematic orchestral effects. Like the ensemble performances, the effects are available in different orchestrations, performed by different sections from the orchestra. You’ll find full orchestra rips & hits, string risers, brass clusters and woodwind textures.
About True Strike 1
ProjectSAM’s acclaimed True Strike library holds the original orchestral percussion libraries of choice for film, tv and game composers who require cinematic, powerful percussion samples.